Support by you, the friends of Spiritual Awakening Radio, is what allows this unique program to exist and keeps it on the air. To make a contribution, please click on the *Donate* button above. With Gratitude, James, Spiritual Awakening Radio Productions
Yahoo Groups/Receive Weekly Emails
- Spiritual Awakening - Comparative Religion, Sacred Texts: "Spiritual Awakening" explores the World of Spirituality, Comparative Religion, Sacred Texts, Gnostic Gospels, Hidden or Lost Scriptures, Mysticism, Books, Music, Inter-Faith Studies, Sufi Wisdom, Rumi - Sufi Poetry - Sufism, Hindu, Sikh, Christian and Buddhist Gnosis, Syrian - Egyptian - Coptic - Indian Saints, Masters, Orthodox Mystics, Apocrypha, Gospel of Thomas, Dead Sea Scrolls, Bhakti Yoga, (love and devotion), Mandaeans, Manichaeans, the Nag Hammadi Library, Lost Books of the Bible, out-of-body-experiences (OOBE'S), near-death experiences (NDE's), prayer, salvation, union with God - the Sacred Knowledge of the world scriptures and spiritual classics authored by the Friends of God - the Saints and Mystics, East and West, throughout history. [Click Above Link]
- Sant Mat Fellowship - The Path of the Masters: You might also enjoy this site if you're interested in: Kabir and all the Great Nirguna Bhakti Sant Poet Mystics of India, Shri Paramhans, Rumi, Sufi Poetry - Sufism, Sikh Scriptures, Hindu Philosophy, Krishna - Vashinava, eckankar, quan yin, masterpath, Comparative Religion - Sacred Texts, Gnostic Gospels - Nag Hammadi, Mystic Christianity, Kabbalah, Buddhism, Ahimsa: Peace and Nonviolence, Prayer, Contemplation, Astral Projection, Near-Death Experiences - NDE's, Out-of-body or soul travel, Union with God.
Sant Mat Fellowship is one of the most comprehensive sites on the web for Sant Mat and RadhaSoami Studies, featuring book reviews and quotes from the key writings of the Masters: Mystic Poetry and Prose, Bhajans - Banis, Satsang Talks, Files, Photos, Links to many websites on developing your own meditation practice and following the Path back to God: THE ETERNAL OCEAN OF LOVE.
Here you'll find A WEEKLY E-NEWSLETTER ON SANT MAT, a library of QUOTES, BOOK REVIEWS and ARTICLES based on the spiritual classics, discourses and poetry of the Classic Sant Tradition. [Click Above Link]
- Sant Mat Radhasoami: All About the Path of the Masters (Sant Satgurus).
The focus here is on Inner Light and Sound Meditation - Sant Mat Mysticism. These are founded on the rich heritage of the classic Sant Tradition of India (Sant Mat, Surat Shabd Yoga: Radhasoami - The Way of the Saints - Merging in the Audible Life Stream). If it was possible for Mystics and Saints to be in the world centuries ago, then it is possible for them to be here now also!
This group features Words of Light and Love for the spiritual journey from a Living School of Spirituality.
Discover The Wonders of Inner Space, The Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven - The Journey to the Luminous. Get inspired to develop your own meditation practice! [Click Above Link]
- Radhasoami-Reality: A WEEKLY E-NEWSLETTER ON THE RADHASOAMI FAITH.
Radhasoami Reality is a site exploring the spiritual classics of the RadhaSoami Tradition: Sant Mat Mysticism, meditation and soul travel - Surat Shabd Yoga - the journey of the soul into Light, Sound, and Love - Oneness with God.
Discover rare books published in India. [Click Above Link]
- ILOVEGOD - Christian Mysticism: The Way of the Lover and the Beloved: Love, Devotion, Stillness and Contemplation
WISDOM from the Scriptures, Philokalia, Nag Hammadi Library, Apocryphal texts from Egypt, Syria, elsewhere around the Middle East, Dead Sea Scrolls, Gnostic, Coptic, Orthodox, Syriac Fathers on prayer and the spiritual life, ancient Aramaic texts, several books of Psalms, and all the Classics of Western Spirituality. [Click Above Link]
- Kirpal Singh Satsang - The Teachings of Kirpal Singh: E-newsletter describing the teachings of Sant Kirpal Singh. Book excerpts, quotes, and more. [Click Above Link]
- KABIR - The Mystic Poetry of Kabir and Kabir Panth: KABIR: The Mystic-Poems, Banis (Hymns), and Teachings of Guru Kabir.
Sant Kabir lived during the fifteenth century, born near Banaras, India of Muslim parents. He grew in the impassioned poetry and deep philosophy of the Persian mystics like Rumi. Kabir is, as he says in his hymns, "the child of Allah and of Ram". He achieved a synthesis of Hindu and Muslim belief and freely used symbols from both religions. He was a weaver, a simple and unlettered man, who earned his living at the loom. It is out of the heart of the common life that he sings his rapturous lyrics of divine love. [Click Above Link]
- Sufi_Poetry - Rumi and Sufi Poetry/Mysticism: Sufism: The mystical poetry of the Sufis: Rumi, Hafiz, Hazrat Sultan Bahu, Rabia of Basra, Fakhruddin 'Iraqi, Baba Farid, Bulleh Shah, Kabir, Sarmad, Sani, etc... [Click Above Link]
- Gnostic Gospels Revealed - Gnostic Writings: Living Gnosis Now: The Path of the Masters, a term also translated as, "The Way of the Saints." Somewhat related to Sufism and the Sikhs, there are literally millions of followers affiliated with the various branches of SantMat. The spiritual practice of this Eastern Gnostic path is called Surat Shabda Yoga, meaning: "Meditation upon the inner Light and Sound Current." Like it's Western counterparts who wrote the Nag Hammadi Library, Gospel of Saint Thomas (who went to India) and other Gnostic Gospels, in SantMat, God is called "the Nameless One" and is considered Formless and Invisible. The Unknown God or Supreme Father can however be accessed by the contemplation of His Light as as well as His Logos or Word. Eastern Orthodox mystics use the term "Theosis" regarding the contemplation of God's noetic Light. As with the early Gnostics, in SantMat, in addition to Light mysticism there is a process of transformation via theosis/divinization of God's SOUND, sometimes called the Music of the Spheres or Logos. Discover whole new worlds within yourself by developing your own meditation practice, as well as the mystical poetry and prose of the Sant tradition of India. [Click Above Link]